Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Purpose of this Blog


I am starting a blog about my interests. I have a real passion for visiting historical house museums. The Gore Place in Waltham, MA is an authentic Federal style mansion on forty-five acres with a working farm. There are many interesting house museums to see here in Boston and within an easy commute from the city. The summer is a perfect time to explore these museums as well as properties owned by the National Parks Service.

My other interests include fine art, architecture, early music, dance, early American history, urban walking, and letter writing. My blog will include experiences that I think that other people might enjoy. Please post a comment if you have a question or an observation. Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2006, Blogger histfan said...

Dear History-wannabe,

Today, March 20, 2006, The Gore Place made an intersting and thoughtful response to your queries of their blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home